Representing seriously injured clients throughout California.
Experience Makes The Difference
Randolph & Sampson, APC, is a full-service trial law firm that focuses on helping seriously injured people throughout California obtain just and proper compensation from responsible parties.
Our lead attorney, Donald C. Randolph, is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, a former U.S. Army captain and a proven trial lawyer. With over 40 years of experience, he has led our firm to an impressive record of results that includes numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries. These results have gained recognition for Mr. Randolph in the prestigious 100 Million Dollar Attorneys Club – but more importantly have helped our clients get the compensation needed to help rebuild their lives.
The Discipline And Resources To Get Results
Why choose us?
- Experience – For over 40 years, we have used our strong litigation skills to help seriously injured clients throughout Southern California get rightful compensation through settlement or trial.
- Service – We are a full-service firm that will be with you all the way, from sign-up to settlement or jury verdict. With access to the most qualified experts, we have the resources necessary to win against insurance companies and other opponents.
- Results – Our track record of results speaks for itself. Overall, we have obtained more than $100 million in compensation for our clients.
- Reputation – Our results have brought national recognition, including selection to the SuperLawyers list since 2004 and inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers’ listing of Top 100 California Lawyers since 2018 for Donald.
- Client satisfaction – Our results have also led to high levels of client satisfaction and many testimonials.
Meet Our Team
From locations in Santa Monica, Rancho Cucamonga and Palm Desert, we serve clients throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties, including Coachella Valley and the Inland Empire.
We offer free consultations via telephone or video conference so you can discuss your case with our attorneys without any obligation. Call us at 800-409-0191 to make an appointment now or reach us online. We look forward to helping and guiding you and your loved ones during this difficult, life-changing time.
Our firm has recovered over $100 million in settlements and awards for our clients. We know that in serious injury cases, this compensation is crucial for our clients in rebuilding the quality of life. Learn more about our track record of successful results.